Dollar Tree Haul!

June 28, 2015

Hey everybody!  So the other day,  I was heading to pick up some groceries at BJ's (a Wholesale store), and I noticed a new Dollar Tree was built next to it!  I have seen a lot of interesting Dollar Tree planner supply hauls over the web and on social media, so I thought I'd give it a shot.  To my luck, I was able to find a ton of cute goodies!


So on my trip I was able to find:

  • 1 pack of glitter border stickers (including 4 different borders in a pack)
  • 1 pack of owl stickers (containing 120 stickers in a pack)
  • 1 pack of fox stickers (containing 80 stickers in a pack)
  • 1 pack of rainbow stickers (containing 84 stickers in a pack)
  • A set of 3 patterned ballpoint pens
  • A pack of 250 multicolored paperclips
All for a grand total of $6 (without tax)!  I really love the fact that all the sticker packs I bought (not including the border stickers) all had multiple sheets in the pack instead of just one sheet per pack so I can a lot of use out of it.  Also, all the stickers were pretty good quality and had a nice thickness to it.  Totally worth the dollar haha!

Now onto the pens.  The pattern on them are so cute and fit very well in the pen elastic in my planner. When I tested the writing on them, they write very smoothly, therefore they are pretty perfect for my planner.

Thanks for reading!  Make sure to comment below and tell me if you have had any good Dollar Tree hauls and what you think of this haul!  Make sure to enter my giveaway here!  Only a week left!

3 comments :

  1. When I need a sticker fix, the Dollar Tree is my first stop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dollar Tree is definitely my new sticker stop now!

      Delete
  2. When I need a sticker fix, the Dollar Tree is my first stop.

    ReplyDelete