3 Easy Ways to Add Storage to Your Planner

August 13, 2015

Hey dolls!  If you keep up with my Instagram, you know that I have recently purchased a Filofax Patent Turquoise Domino!  Eek!  While I am very excited to get it, I know that one of the biggest problems people have withPatent Dominos are that that they only have two big pockets in the front and back, causing it to have a lack of storage with in the planner.  Although this didn't discourage me from buying the planner, I wanted to find some way to compensate for the lack of storage, so I started doing some researching and some thinking, and here are the 3 ways I added storage in my planner:

1. Strange and Charmed DIY Folder Divider


This is one of my absolute favorite planner DIYs!  Using a Heidi Swapp File Folder, I followed this tutorial and made an adorable and functional storage solution for my planner.

2. Add Pockets on the Back of Dividers


I love this idea because you are able to create a very simple and practical way to store things like loose papers or sticky notes without taking up much space, which is great for me since I am currently using a compact planner.

3. She's Eclectic Notebook Pocket


When I first saw this tutorial on Amanda's blog, my first thought was,"I need to put this on the back of a dashboard!"  So I did!  This is a great storage solutions for holding receipts or sticker flakes without losing them.

I hope you guys liked this post!  I'd love to see your storage solutions, so make sure to tag me on Instagram @live.love.planners or use the hashtag #planitwithbeth.  Thanks for reading!

4 comments :

  1. I love the foldout envelope/pockets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love this tutorial from Strange and Charmed!

      Delete
  2. The first one is so clever! I'm definitely using that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! You should check out the Strange & Charmed blog. Alexis has lots of great ideas!

      Delete