May 12, 2016
April 09, 2016
All this was changed by a package of stickers,
My friend had gone to Japan earlier in the year and, knowing my love of planners and stationery, had brought me back some puffy stickers. They were absolutely adorable! The immediate thoughts that raced through my head were how I could put them in my Domino. I thought of dashboards, paper clips, weekly pages, and more!
Ever since I got those stickers, I have been using my planner a lot more. I have made paper clips, I have printed out inserts, I have been doing more decorated pages, and I have been way more productive. I have been posting more on Instagram, and now I am posting more on here!
The most important thing in that experience is that those stickers made me excited to use my planner again! I'm not saying you should go out and get stickers to make you more enthusiastic about your planner, but rather you do something that would encourage you to use your planner, whether it is new inserts, pens, or anything else for that matter, you should do it! One of the things that you want to get out of an organized life is happiness!
Thank you for reading! Let me know in the comments if you have ever been in a planner rut and how you got out of it. Feel free to tag me on Instagram using @live.love.planners or using the hashtag #planitwithbeth!
February 19, 2016
Absolutely positively stumped. I have no clue what to write, no clue what to post, no clue what to do. I feel bad that I haven't been providing much content overall, on both my blog or my Instagram, and I really want to escape from this sticky creative trap. So who better than my fantastic readers to help me out with that?
I want to hear what you want to read! Is there something in my planner you want to see? Do you want to know what supplies I use? Whatever it is, I want to hear it! Please help me out of this slump so I can get back to blogging again!
December 31, 2015
This year has been a big year for Live Love Planners, because it is the year that it all started! Over 15,000 page views, almost 800 followers on Instagram, that's huge! Before Live Love Planners began, I had tried making many different blogs, and with all of them, I felt stumped. I wanted to write, but I never knew what to write, so after little deliberation I would delete it and start fresh. And then again. And then again. And then again. Finally when I reached Live Love Planners I told myself, "This is going to be the last blog I start!" And so it was.
Once I started Live Love Planners, my goal was to write as many posts as possible, so it was no wonder that I was never satisfied with what I wrote! It's such a contrary to what I said in September! It wasn't until I posted An Update on My Planner that I really realized that every one of my posts counted, and that quality truly mattered over quantity. That post was barely even 2 paragraphs long, and it is still my most popular post to this day!
Along with my writing, I think my photography has improved tremendously! I went from
Having this blog has allowed me to improve and really make my planner right for me. I have learned to make inserts for my loyal readers that were also perfect for me, as well open up to completely different ways of looking at things.
2015 has been a real journey for me, and I'd like to thank you all for helping me along the way! Happy New Year, and I'm so exicted to experience 2016 with you all!
October 15, 2015
Hey dolls! Today I am really excited to have fellow planner blogger Kristy!
1. What planner/planners do you have? Are there any you want to get?
I own so many planners. I own three Day-timers (from the Family Plus series), a couple of Franklin Classic planners (zip up in black leather and a synthetic brown), and a Boston compact with luscious blue leather.
2. What planners are you using at the moment?
I use a Franklin Covey Flourish as my day-to-day planner. It’s a little bigger than 4 x 6 (a size that Franklin calls “compact”) and small enough to tuck into my purse. It’s also inexpensive and easy to wipe down if I spill coffee on it (*mumbles* once a week *mumbles*). For my insides, I am using a cut-up Orange Circle Paris planner.
3. What are your favorite planner brands?
This question is so unfair. There are too many to choose from! J But I do appreciate the Franklin Planner layouts and Quo Vadis planners.
4. Where do you draw inspiration from for your planner?
I blog about planners (and other stuff) at www.GiftieEtcetera.com, and my Loyal Readers (as I call them) are my main inspiration. I also love reading other planner blogs!
5. Do you any favorite planner bloggers?
Laura at Plannerisms, Patti at Homemakers Daily, and Becky at Planner Fun always teach me something!
6. What are 5 things for your planner that you absolutely can't leave the house without?
Navy blue 0.5 Frixion pen, Frixion highlighter, This Week page marker, post-its, and a great purse that holds my planner.
7. What is the current theme for your planner pages?
I have a Paris-themed planner right now, but I also adore anything to do with coffee and have some coffee magnets in my planner.
8. What would you describe your planner decoration style as?
Minimal. I use pretty things in a practical way, but rarely decorate beyond that!
9. How did you first discover your love of planners?
I was born! Seriously, I cannot remember a time when I didn’t have a planner. I went to boarding school in high school, and that’s when the true love affair blossomed!
10. What is your favorite thing about Live. Love. Planners.?
I like the clean layout of the information presented. It’s really easy to read and you learn more about planners there.
I am the blogger at www.GiftieEtcetera.com, but I’m also a mom, a wife, a teacher, and a telecommunications lawyer. Since I work part-time from home, I get to blog and write novels. My first novel is coming out…well, whenever I find a publisher. Although I write romances, I always try to have a planner or two in the plot!
Follow me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/giftieetcetera.blog, on Pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/kristybox/giftie-etcetera/, on You Tube at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClrTY-7PrVgIx1dQp0IEM7A, or on Twitter at https://twitter.com/GiftieEtcetera.
Thank you so much for coming today Kristy! Remember, if you'd like to be featured on an interview, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! Thanks for reading!
October 10, 2015
This Lovely Little Planner Kit for both A5 personal Sized planners! This kit includes:
- A Cover page with areas to fill out your name, email address, phone number, and address
- Notes pages
- To Do list pages
- A Vertical weekly layout that fits Erin Condren Life Planner stickers
- An Expenses & Purchases tracker sheet
- Contact Lists
- Blog Post tracker
- A monthly calendar on 2 pages
- A menu planner
Thanks again for all the support, I hope you enjoy this printable! Click below to download yours!
This Lovely Little Planner Personal Size
This Lovely Little Planner A5 Size
October 07, 2015
Ring Bound Planners:
- Wide range of sizes and styles
- Offers many ways of customization (i.e. Placement of inserts, you can choose/make your own dividers, etc.)
- Mini: This isn't a size available in the Filofax USA site, but I am pretty sure it is available on most of their other Filofax sites. The paper size is super duper small! I know a reasonable amount people use this size, but I recommend this size if you plan very lightly.
- Pocket: This is also a size on the smaller size. Lately it has been commonly used for wallet system (something I'd love to try!) and is also used for on the go planning. This size is also used for light planning but is larger than the mini by a reasonable amount.
- Personal: This is like the standard size for most planners (it's the size I use). This can also be used for on the go planning and is a great to stick in a purse or briefcase.
- A5: This is the largest size planner you can get (besides the A4 or Letter sized planners which aren't commonly used) and is mostly used for desktop planning. This is the ideal size for heavy planning.
- Filofax (it's like the Big Kahuna of ring bound planners)
- Kikki K
- Webster's Pages
- Love Doki