This Lovely Little Planner Set *FREEBIE*

October 10, 2015

Hey guys! Some exciting things have been going down here at Live Love Planner HQ! First off, the site has gotten quite the face lift if I do say so myself :) Secondly, the site is nearing almost 15,000 page views! It makes it so happy that since April, when I first started the site, you guys have helped me achieve this much, which I was I'd like to give you a little present from me to you.

Presenting...

This Lovely Little Planner Kit for both A5 personal Sized planners! This kit includes:

  • A Cover page with areas to fill out your name, email address, phone number, and address
  • Notes pages
  • To Do list pages
  • A Vertical weekly layout that fits Erin Condren Life Planner stickers
  • An Expenses & Purchases tracker sheet
  • Contact Lists
  • Blog Post tracker
  • A monthly calendar on 2 pages
  • A menu planner
And all this lovely goodness for free! If you do download this kit and use it in your planner, please make sure to give it a share on social media or just mention it to a friend who you think would enjoy it.  Fill free to share this image on Pinterest!

Thanks again for all the support, I hope you enjoy this printable!  Click below to download yours!

This Lovely Little Planner Personal Size
This Lovely Little Planner A5 Size

No comments :

Post a Comment